Annies Cashflow Secrets

There are many ways to create multiple streams of income and increase your cashflow. I am here to show you my way, the way that really works!

Friday, November 24, 2006

I hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving. I know I did, although I ate way too much! It sure was great to spend time with my family, especially the ones I do not get too see very often!

I wanted to tell you about a book. Perhaps you heard of it: "Think And Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. This book is the top selling Success Book of all-time!! Cited by many present day success teachers as the book that got them started.

This is the original and complete 1937 version reproduced for eBook readers.

Go here and get your copy now: http://www.asamanthinketh.net/ebooks.htm

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM , Blogger Annie said...

Thanks for the comment. The url listed is for the 1937 original version reproduced for ebook readers. This is a great book. Great for the mindset.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home